- No more then 50 people will be in any CBK location at 1 time
- All students will be spaced out, according to heath guidelines, by at least 6 ft apart. They will each have their own designated training square
- Students are required to arrive at their scheduled class time
- Classes will be given a 45 min time block with 5-7 minutes before and after class for instructors to disinfect, and give students ample time to disinfect their hands and feet
- Martial Arts instruction will be 30-35 minutes
- Instruction will consist of non-contact basic drills, sparring combos, and traditional katas
- No partner work will be done (ie. no ippons, sparring or grappling etc. will be done)
- Student will follow designated direction arrows for entering and exiting the school
- Parents will not be permitted in facility unless they are a new to the school at which point a 2 visit maximum will be enforced
- Parents can log into the online class format to watch their children from the safety of the parking lot
- Students can wear their boxing gloves to reduce the amount of contact to objects and make for easier disinfection
- Students can wear socks if they would like
- Students and Instructors can wear face masks if they choose but it is not mandatory
- Students should also bring their own hand towel to class for sweat, hand and foot drying.
- Each dojo will have its own entrance and exit strategies based on layout so please refer to your head instructor for more details
- Please log into the ZENPLANNER app to reserve your spot in each class
Cleaning and Disinfection:
- All surfaces within the dojo training space or accessed within the building (including but not limited to: floors, desk, door handles, light switches, and equipment) will be properly cleaned and disinfected before/between/after classes.
- The instructors will maintain a safe distance while helping students with their techniques.
Hygiene and Illness Management:
- All instructors and students must wash and disinfect their hands before/between/after classes.
- All instructors and students must follow well-established protocols for hygiene etiquette and avoid touching your mouth/face with your hands
- All instructors and students are asked to self-screen for symptoms before heading to class
- If an instructor or student has COVID-19 symptoms or is in contact with someone who currently has COVID-19 they are required to remain absent from in-person classes for a minimum of 10 days.
- If an instructor or student has travelled internationally he/she is required to remain absent from in-person classes for a minimum of 14 days.